Popular Posts

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Congratulations to Me!!




I am now officially a member of the Stampin Up Community and am very excited
 I now  know my journey now will take all sorts of creative twists and turns .....
Plus I get to do what I LOVE 
which is too create, help, share and inspire other people !!
Below  is a commission for a friend of mine who is expecting a new arrival (third grandchild) in 3 months time,
She is so  excited she asked me to design some birth announcement cards,as a surprise for her daughter in law.
When the bub is born we are going to colour in the lil bunny with waterclour paint in the male or female colours.


 My new name stamp from
 Emilie Friday isn't it beautiful?
So delicate and feminine.
Emilie is a very talented calligrapher that lives in California and I first saw her work in  Emililies Etsy Shop and promptly ordered mine.


 Detail from a hostess Gift Vanessa made for me, to say thankyou for workshop I had .
It's So yummy, with the new papers from Stampin Up's summer collection  2011/2012 catalogue its called "Flirtatious Speciality"
Please feel free to Email Me if you would like a copy of the new Catalogue for $15.00 including P&H
 I will  be only too happy too mail it out too you anywhere in Australia
Alternatively you can also purchase the Catalogue for $10.00 pick up only in the Wollongong area.
 A trifold card I made for a friend of mine who is recovering from surgery she loved it