Popular Posts

Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Hefner Principle 2011


As a artist I have a  definite theory about unleashing  more of your creativity and mental prowess.
 How to step it up a notch and this is from my personal experience not just as an artist, as a mother, and a girlfriend .
I have almost always had my most brilliant idea's in my Pj's or in the shower or on the "Throne" :)
So what I am saying take your PJ'S to the office, to the studio, obviously a change of clothes also
(it would'nt be cool walking down Edgecliff road in your pyjamas 
Although............
Next time you feel up against a wall running out of idea's change tack for a while even if you go for a walk for 10mins  gets the serotonin to the brain and hey presto!!!!!
After all Hef must have been doing something right
My Art Site